Situational Awareness Assessment ( SAA)
Establishing the situational awareness of the organization including its story, culture, context and the forensics of previous failures is critical. We also believe that from a cost reduction perspective that before any new change initiative can be even considered, the organization will have to revisit its previous failed attempts to recover key drivers of failure, and any components that can be potentially reused. Every organization that starts a change initiative without doing a recovery due diligence from similar or identical change initiates is bound to fail. We believe that understanding the context for the change and structuring the execution strategy is key to the success of the change. Accelmetric will help with the mapping of the organization’s culture including the sources of power, networks, identify, quantify key drivers for previous failures, and help you recover information from previous failures. The findings, and elements of the proposed change will be juxtaposed, and a Situational Awareness Assessment that is unique , and individualistic to the organization will be produced.
- Diagnose the Context of the change, including factors driving the change.
- Carry out a due diligence on past attempts, identifying key drivers.
- Power mapping and culture assessment.
- Carry out Risk evaluation and suggest options.
- Identify potential intra organization conflicts , and suggest agreement strategies.
- Setting up a negotiation framework.
- Focused recommendation on what should change.
- Assist in framing the change vision.