We believe that organizations must clearly understand and define the reason for change before change is welcomed. This will help provide clarity in communication, scope the change and define its purpose and its expected outcome. At its highest level change must start with clarity if it is a proactive or reactive change. This clarity will immensely help in persuading employees, and other stakeholders, that for the organization to flourish and grow this disruptive change is needed. It has been our experience that many change initiatives fail because of lack of clarity. This leads to overloading the initiative with mundane operational improvements. The key initiative in this phase will be to sustain the existing operations while drawing up a plan to implement the change.
We help organizations:
- Frame the change by helping focus on the radical, and disruptive. This process will also clearly call out the uncertainties associated.
- Define a clear governance process to sustain current operations while executing change including setting up rapid assessment and resolution governance.
- Assist in the development of a clear and understandable change execution plan.
- Develop a clear communication plan and identify collaborators in various key bottlenecks of the proposed change.
- Make recommendations on leadership and identify skill gaps if any.
- Identifying resistance, highlighting the reasons, and providing strategies for countering resistance.
- Create a change communication plan.
- Assisting in the development of organization specific metrics to measure the success of the change .